|Published:||Aug 13, 2010 11:17 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2010 7:45 PM EDT|
NORTH PORT, Fla. - A man sues the sheriff's office for wrongful death and negligence.
Nathan Lee is the widower of Denise Amber Lee. In 2008, she was kidnapped from her home in North Port and murdered.
Lee claimed several calls from eyewitnesses and a frantic call from Denise were not dispatched properly.
Since then he has been honored for reforms in regards to 911 operations.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft