|Published:||Aug 13, 2010 10:42 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2010 8:42 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Four cars in Cape Coral went up in flames overnight.
It happened just after 4am in the 1400 block of Northeast 6th Place.
Four people were inside at the time of the fire, but the residents and the home went untouched by the flames.
The homeowner said he along with the other three people inside the house woke up just before four am to the sound of screeching tires. He checked things out, only to find flames described as 20 ft high.
They think the fire was set by someone they've had some past troubles with.
Cape Coral PD is investigating, but they have not confirmed it as an arson at this point.
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Rollover shuts down part of SB I-75 at Colonial
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest
- Man accused in 2012 Three Oaks murder appears in court