|Published:||Aug 13, 2010 9:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2010 6:54 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is seeking assistance in identifying the person who committed an armed robbery today.
On August 13, 2010, at approximately 10:00 a.m., the Lee County Sheriff’s Office responded to a robbery at the Shell gas station located 4821 Buckingham Road, Fort Myers. The investigation revealed a black male entered the store, approached the clerk with the handgun and demanded money. The suspect is described as a black male with dreads, wearing sunglasses, a dark tee shirt, and long dark shorts.
Anyone with information on the identity this suspect is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous and will be eligible for up to $1,000 in cash rewards. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigating trash compactor fire
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Judge: tainted evidence not enough to free inmate
- Obama to promote education agenda at Miami school