|Published:||Aug 13, 2010 9:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2010 6:54 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is seeking assistance in identifying the person who committed an armed robbery today.
On August 13, 2010, at approximately 10:00 a.m., the Lee County Sheriff’s Office responded to a robbery at the Shell gas station located 4821 Buckingham Road, Fort Myers. The investigation revealed a black male entered the store, approached the clerk with the handgun and demanded money. The suspect is described as a black male with dreads, wearing sunglasses, a dark tee shirt, and long dark shorts.
Anyone with information on the identity this suspect is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous and will be eligible for up to $1,000 in cash rewards. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic