|Published:||Aug 13, 2010 9:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2010 6:54 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is seeking assistance in identifying the person who committed an armed robbery today.
On August 13, 2010, at approximately 10:00 a.m., the Lee County Sheriff’s Office responded to a robbery at the Shell gas station located 4821 Buckingham Road, Fort Myers. The investigation revealed a black male entered the store, approached the clerk with the handgun and demanded money. The suspect is described as a black male with dreads, wearing sunglasses, a dark tee shirt, and long dark shorts.
Anyone with information on the identity this suspect is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous and will be eligible for up to $1,000 in cash rewards. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape