|Published:||Aug 13, 2010 10:03 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2010 5:03 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - Mesac Damas, the Naples man charged with killing his wife and kids, entered court tied to a special chair. He was singing and making outbursts during his status hearing.
The State Attorney's Office is looking at perhaps the summer/fall of 2011 for his trial to begin.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Body identified in Fort Myers death investigation
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Tiger has 4 pound hairball removed
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Stranger Danger in Naples
- Homes near sinkhole condemned
- Protecting children on the roads
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday