|Published:||Aug 13, 2010 10:03 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2010 5:03 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - Mesac Damas, the Naples man charged with killing his wife and kids, entered court tied to a special chair. He was singing and making outbursts during his status hearing.
The State Attorney's Office is looking at perhaps the summer/fall of 2011 for his trial to begin.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating