|Published:||Aug 12, 2010 12:12 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 11, 2010 9:11 PM EDT|
WINK News is airing your comments from our website and our Facebook page. Here are a few:
Joshua Mallory says "I hope it passes. It's already federal law, so why not enforce it at the state and local level."
Steve says "This reinforces my feelings about Mr. McCollum. He is typical of the political ruling class. He now favors a bill he specifically opposed a month ago because he thinks it hurts him politically. This fellow and our current governor should start a club. They will say anything they think will get them elected. I also find his attack adds against Scott troubling. If what he says is true why did he as attorney general do nothing about it. The adds really say more about the kind of man McCollum is than they do about Scott."
Linda says "McCollum is so fickle. First he stated he would not bring the immigration law here and now he says he will bring it here. He doesn't quite know what he wants to do. He is not the person we need in the Governors position. We need someone decisive and that will follow the will of the CITIZENS of Florida. I believe that person to be Mr. Scott. I pray that Bill McCollum will not be elected. We have enough wishy washy people in Govt. already. We don't need him. Thank you."
Gene Payne says "I like the law in principle but am afraid of the execution. I'm concerned for the legal Hispanics who will be profiled. I think we all know it's going to happen."
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Bill would make drug testing for candidates manditory