|Published:||Aug 12, 2010 5:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 12, 2010 2:05 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Timothy Tuttle and his accomplice Terry Ragland are each charged with one count of second degree murder, one count of attempted home invasion, and one count of burglary while armed.
Police put on a massive manhunt to catch Timothy Tuttle and eventually arrested him days later near the airport.
They could face life in prison.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Red Sox' 2014 Spring Training ticket sales set record
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law