|Published:||Aug 12, 2010 5:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 12, 2010 2:05 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Timothy Tuttle and his accomplice Terry Ragland are each charged with one count of second degree murder, one count of attempted home invasion, and one count of burglary while armed.
Police put on a massive manhunt to catch Timothy Tuttle and eventually arrested him days later near the airport.
They could face life in prison.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic