|Published:||Aug 12, 2010 5:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 12, 2010 2:05 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Timothy Tuttle and his accomplice Terry Ragland are each charged with one count of second degree murder, one count of attempted home invasion, and one count of burglary while armed.
Police put on a massive manhunt to catch Timothy Tuttle and eventually arrested him days later near the airport.
They could face life in prison.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend