|Published:||Aug 12, 2010 11:19 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 12, 2010 6:41 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - The Summerlin Flyover project should be continuing Friday morning.
Work has been halted while Department of Transportation and Environmental Protection investigators waited for asbestos results.
It is still unknown how much asbestos is on site, but it is believed to be close to the legal limit. Officals should know something by nest Friday.
The project is estimated to be completed by the end of 2010.
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble