|Published:||Aug 12, 2010 11:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 12, 2010 6:30 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The US Postal Service may have fixed the absentee ballot envelope problem, but for now, all envelopes are being sorted by hand.
The envelope barcodes were not being recognized by the sorting machine and being sent back to the return address.
Post Office officials are in the process of redesigning the problem envelopes before the November election.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years