|Published:||Aug 12, 2010 11:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 12, 2010 8:36 PM EDT|
Lee County, Fla - Lee County Sheriff's deputies arrest a man they say was starving his livestock.
Flash Streeter is charged with eight counts of animal cruelty. Investigators say when they arrived at streeters home on Angus lane they found the animals in deplorable conditions with no food or water.
Authorities believe many of the animals on the property hadn't eaten in at least a week.
The horses, pigs and donkeys were seized by law enforcement and taken to the Lee County Jail where a livestock holding area has been built.
The animals will continue their rehabilitation for the next several days before being taken to auction or adopted out.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing