|Published:||Aug 12, 2010 4:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 12, 2010 1:35 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - An on-duty Orange County deputy was reportedly the victim of a hit-and-run crash.
The sheriff's office reports that a teal car backed into a deputy's patrol car Tuesday and then drove off.
The deputy, who was inside the vehicle when the crash occurred, told a dispatcher that the collision damaged the cruiser's push bar and front bumper. The deputy was not injured.
Authorities were searching for the vehicle that hit the patrol car.
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Local repairman fixes broken Cape Coral clock for free
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Republican candidates take part in forum in Coliler County
- Lee deputies investigating shooting on Bokeelia