|Published:||Aug 12, 2010 4:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 12, 2010 1:35 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - An on-duty Orange County deputy was reportedly the victim of a hit-and-run crash.
The sheriff's office reports that a teal car backed into a deputy's patrol car Tuesday and then drove off.
The deputy, who was inside the vehicle when the crash occurred, told a dispatcher that the collision damaged the cruiser's push bar and front bumper. The deputy was not injured.
Authorities were searching for the vehicle that hit the patrol car.
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- Rescuers work to herd stranded whales away from SWFL shore
- Florida Supreme Court to discuss medical marijuana Thursday
- Collier County first responders investigate hazmat situation
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys