|Published:||Aug 12, 2010 11:17 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 12, 2010 6:21 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Unfortunately, Corey Kent is not out og the ICU yet. A fungus has been found.
Kent was supposed to leave the ICU in a Washington hospital, but after the fungus was found, he had have another round of surgeries to get it out of him.
Samples are being tested.
Kent's family tells WINK he is improving everyday.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes