|Published:||Aug 12, 2010 11:17 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 12, 2010 6:21 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Unfortunately, Corey Kent is not out og the ICU yet. A fungus has been found.
Kent was supposed to leave the ICU in a Washington hospital, but after the fungus was found, he had have another round of surgeries to get it out of him.
Samples are being tested.
Kent's family tells WINK he is improving everyday.
- LCSO catches home invasion suspects in San Carlos Park
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic
- Orange River Elementary principal Holly Bell retires
- Coyote sightings on the rise in Sanibel
- FMPD arrests teen on stolen gun charge
- Lee struggles with budget and SRO issues
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block