|Published:||Aug 12, 2010 11:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 12, 2010 6:13 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - For the second time this month Atlantic Court apartments have been set on fire.
Earlier this week a couch was set on fire in one of the empty units. The damage done was minor.
But on July 26th, some set another fire in the same apartment building. The cost of damage was about $150,000.
The state Fire Marshal's office is investigating both fires as arson.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft