|Published:||Aug 11, 2010 3:45 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 11, 2010 12:46 AM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - A risque ripoff proving there could be no such thing as safe online shopping.
A women in Lehigh Acres says she was taken for a ride when someone sold her credit card information from a legitimate web site. Lisa Goehle noticed nearly $200 in stripping clothes were charged to her ATM/debit card from a company in California.
"At first I laughed and then I thought what in the world", she said.
The FBI is investigating the case.
Goehle was able to catch the charge early and was refunded her money. Cyber-security experts warn everyone should check their bank statements and avoid using their debit card for online purchase.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigating trash compactor fire
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Judge: tainted evidence not enough to free inmate
- Obama to promote education agenda at Miami school