|Published:||Aug 11, 2010 4:58 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 11, 2010 1:46 PM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Authorities are asking for the public's help in finding two men wanted in connection with a Miami shooting that injured a teenage boy and his 1-year-old niece.
Miami police are searching for 23-year-old Duslee "Black Jones" and 22-year-old Jean Francois Pierre.
Seventeen-year-old James Taylor was visiting with his mother when he stepped outside and was shot. Taylor's baby niece was hit by a bullet that went through the door.
Taylor suffered critical injuries; the baby is expected to recover.
Police have already charged one person, 16-year-old Luis Hernandez, with attempted felony murder and aggravated assault with a firearm in the shooting.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers