|Published:||Aug 11, 2010 4:58 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 11, 2010 1:46 PM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Authorities are asking for the public's help in finding two men wanted in connection with a Miami shooting that injured a teenage boy and his 1-year-old niece.
Miami police are searching for 23-year-old Duslee "Black Jones" and 22-year-old Jean Francois Pierre.
Seventeen-year-old James Taylor was visiting with his mother when he stepped outside and was shot. Taylor's baby niece was hit by a bullet that went through the door.
Taylor suffered critical injuries; the baby is expected to recover.
Police have already charged one person, 16-year-old Luis Hernandez, with attempted felony murder and aggravated assault with a firearm in the shooting.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape