|Published:||Aug 11, 2010 10:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 11, 2010 7:06 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Businesses in the Bridge Plaza along McGregor Boulevard in Fort Myers are getting a new neighbor.
TZ INSURANCE - based in New Jersey and with offices in Tampa is coming.
They have already signed the lease for a 12 thousand plus square foot store front. The company will be looking to fill 125 new positions.
The company's vice president Anthony P. Solazzo said, "As our search for an expansion location progressed it became quite clear the Fort Myers area offered many key components that would ensure our success."
That includes a population with qualified workers. A spokesperson for the Lee County Economic Development office says the business could have a 10 million dollar impact on our area in the next 3 years.
For more information about working for the company, click here.
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop