|Published:||Aug 11, 2010 8:52 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 11, 2010 5:53 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A man in Lee County did everything he could to protect his son from bullies, including pulling a gun.
Deputies said the man held two teenagers at gunpoint after they supposedly threatened his son and tried to beat up his son. When the deputies arrived on scene the father had a shotgun and a Glock on a teen who was down on the ground.
The deputy took the teen into custody. A second suspect was arrested a few blocks away from the home.
Both teens will face prowling charges. The father was not arrested.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- How hurricanes get their names
- SWFL residents reach out to family in tornado-stricken Moore
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- The Salvation Army is answering the call for help