|Published:||Aug 11, 2010 12:02 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2010 9:02 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - A man bit off his doctor's finger after an argument.
Gregory Powell was upset that his doctor would not give him prescription drugs. When his doctor turned his back, Powell attacked him and bit off his finger.
Powell pleaded 'no contest' and will be sentenced on October 18th.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Cape Coral firefighters investigating trash compactor fire
- Judge: tainted evidence not enough to free inmate
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Researcher suspended after dolphin moved to pool