|Published:||Aug 11, 2010 12:02 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2010 9:02 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - A man bit off his doctor's finger after an argument.
Gregory Powell was upset that his doctor would not give him prescription drugs. When his doctor turned his back, Powell attacked him and bit off his finger.
Powell pleaded 'no contest' and will be sentenced on October 18th.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed