|Published:||Aug 11, 2010 8:58 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 11, 2010 5:50 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - On August 8, 2010, deputies were dispatched to 6901 Alico Road, Fort Myers regarding a burglary to three vehicle trailers.
The victim stated that he went on vacation July 7th and left the trailers parked on his private lot. The victim says when he returned from vacation on August 4th, he observed that an unknown person or persons had broken into his trailers and removed his property. The stolen items include five ATV's along with thousands of dollars worth of tools and generators. The victim stated that a Bobcat, belonging to an associate of his, was also taken. The Bobcat has an estimated value of $15,000.
Surveillance stills reveal that on August 1, 2010, a black Ford pickup drove off with several of the victim's ATV's.
If you recognize this truck or know anything about this crime, call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- FBI involved in fatal shooting near Universal Orlando
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings
- New Florida voting law
- Cape woman keeps track of OK friends, family
- Senate committee approves immigration bill