|Published:||Aug 10, 2010 5:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2010 2:51 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The shooting victims in the incident are identified as:
Linda Sullivan, DOB 8-4-57, of 329 Eland Drive, North Fort Myers.
Brandon Chaney, DOB 9-15-89, of 1338 Euclid Avenue, North Fort Myers.
James Miranda, DOB 6-22-90, of 460 Buffalo Way, North Fort Myers.
(initial report from August 5, 2010):
On Thursday, August 05, 2010, at 7:02 p.m., the Lee County Sheriff’s Office received a call about a shooting. The incident occurred in the 300 hundred block of Eland Drive in the Island Vista Estates community of North Fort Myers. Deputies responded to the scene.
Upon arrival, three individuals were found injured from apparent gunshot wounds. Preliminary details indicate the shooting took place outside the residence near the intersection of Gnu Drive. The two adult males and one adult female were transported to the Trauma Center at Lee Memorial Hospital. Each was reported in stable condition. There names are being withheld until each can be interviewed. Detectives with the Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit have been assigned to continue the investigation. No other details are being released at this time. Updates will be provided via e-mail.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral