|Published:||Aug 10, 2010 5:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2010 2:51 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The shooting victims in the incident are identified as:
Linda Sullivan, DOB 8-4-57, of 329 Eland Drive, North Fort Myers.
Brandon Chaney, DOB 9-15-89, of 1338 Euclid Avenue, North Fort Myers.
James Miranda, DOB 6-22-90, of 460 Buffalo Way, North Fort Myers.
(initial report from August 5, 2010):
On Thursday, August 05, 2010, at 7:02 p.m., the Lee County Sheriff’s Office received a call about a shooting. The incident occurred in the 300 hundred block of Eland Drive in the Island Vista Estates community of North Fort Myers. Deputies responded to the scene.
Upon arrival, three individuals were found injured from apparent gunshot wounds. Preliminary details indicate the shooting took place outside the residence near the intersection of Gnu Drive. The two adult males and one adult female were transported to the Trauma Center at Lee Memorial Hospital. Each was reported in stable condition. There names are being withheld until each can be interviewed. Detectives with the Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit have been assigned to continue the investigation. No other details are being released at this time. Updates will be provided via e-mail.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating