|Published:||Aug 10, 2010 3:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2010 12:26 PM EDT|
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) - A South Florida charity run is getting some star power from one of the Jonas Brothers.
Joe Jonas will be running alongside others in a 5k walk and run set for Labor Day at Nova Southeastern University in Davie.
The event will benefit Special Olympics Florida.
Participants who take part in a fundraising challenge can win a meeting with the middle Jonas brother.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron