|Published:||Aug 10, 2010 3:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2010 12:26 PM EDT|
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) - A South Florida charity run is getting some star power from one of the Jonas Brothers.
Joe Jonas will be running alongside others in a 5k walk and run set for Labor Day at Nova Southeastern University in Davie.
The event will benefit Special Olympics Florida.
Participants who take part in a fundraising challenge can win a meeting with the middle Jonas brother.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record