ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Democrats Jeff Greene and Rep. Kendrick Meek will meet for their third debate.
If Tuesday's debate is anything like the first two, there will be a lot of fireworks.
Greene, a billionaire who jumped into the race on the last possible day, says Meek is a career politician that typifies the problems with Washington.
Meek says Greene profited off the misery of others when he made investments that made him hundreds of millions of dollars on property foreclosures. He has referred to Green as a "bad person."
The primary will be held Aug. 24, but early voting is already underway.
NCIS will air at 1:37 am following the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Standing room only at 2013 Hurricane Expo
- Start your engines!
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th