|Published:||Aug 10, 2010 9:09 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2010 6:09 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A former NASA spokesman says ex-NASA chief Sean O'Keefe survived the plane crash in Alaska that killed former Sen. Ted Stevens.
Glenn Mahone (Muh-HOHN') says O'Keefe's teenage son, Kevin, was also among the four survivors.
The plane crashed Monday night near a remote fishing village in Alaska, killing five.
The former spokesman for the space agency says he has talked to O'Keefe's family. They told him that O'Keefe and his son had some broken bones and other injuries.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales