|Published:||Aug 10, 2010 9:09 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2010 6:09 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A former NASA spokesman says ex-NASA chief Sean O'Keefe survived the plane crash in Alaska that killed former Sen. Ted Stevens.
Glenn Mahone (Muh-HOHN') says O'Keefe's teenage son, Kevin, was also among the four survivors.
The plane crashed Monday night near a remote fishing village in Alaska, killing five.
The former spokesman for the space agency says he has talked to O'Keefe's family. They told him that O'Keefe and his son had some broken bones and other injuries.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- Naples Town Hall Speakers Series suspends 2014 season