|Published:||Aug 10, 2010 11:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2010 7:19 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - Collier County receives grant money for school cafeterias.
Nine elementary schools in the district will be buying about $420,000 on fruits and vegetables.
The goal of the program is to teach the children about eating healthy.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Camouflaged alligators spotted at Wa-Ke Hatchee Park
- Woman talks to WINK News about faking sons' deaths
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Cape Coral churches could pay full price for UEP