|Published:||Aug 10, 2010 11:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2010 7:19 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - Collier County receives grant money for school cafeterias.
Nine elementary schools in the district will be buying about $420,000 on fruits and vegetables.
The goal of the program is to teach the children about eating healthy.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean