CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Charlotte County Sheriff’s Narcotics Unit detectives continue their crackdown on area drug dealers. Monday afternoon detectives arrested Adam Gray Jacobs, 21, 27176 Punta Cabello Ct., Deep Creek, after an undercover purchase of Oxycodone pills.
Detectives also purchased Oxycodone from Jacobs on Aug. 3 at an undisclosed location. Jacobs was transported to the Charlotte County Jail and charged with two counts of Sale and Delivery of Oxycodone, two counts of Possession of Oxycodone, and one count of Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Bond was set at $16,000. This is the second time Jacobs has been arrested on drug charges.
If you have information about illegal drug activity, please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Second Lee County bank robbed, suspects in custody
- Fatal crash on Golden Gate Parkway
- Fire at North Fort Myers home causes extensive damage
- Florida is #2 for internet crime complaints
- Fla. man trapped in car, dies from complications
- Deputies: 86-year-old Fla. mom shoots, kills son
- Heroes rescue disabled Fla. vet from pond