|Published:||Aug 10, 2010 3:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2010 12:41 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Charlotte County Sheriff’s Narcotics Unit detectives continue their crackdown on area drug dealers. Monday afternoon detectives arrested Adam Gray Jacobs, 21, 27176 Punta Cabello Ct., Deep Creek, after an undercover purchase of Oxycodone pills.
Detectives also purchased Oxycodone from Jacobs on Aug. 3 at an undisclosed location. Jacobs was transported to the Charlotte County Jail and charged with two counts of Sale and Delivery of Oxycodone, two counts of Possession of Oxycodone, and one count of Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Bond was set at $16,000. This is the second time Jacobs has been arrested on drug charges.
If you have information about illegal drug activity, please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash