|Published:||Aug 10, 2010 11:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2010 6:41 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - AirTran adds new cities to their flight route from Southwest Florida International Airport.
AirTran is going to announce their service to and from the Quad cities within the next few days. Officials expect them to begin between mid-February to early March.
The Quad cities are along the Iowa-Illinois border. In Iowa: Bettendorf and Davenport. In Illinois: Moline, Rock Island, and East Moline.
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Gov. Scott leads trade mission to Chile this week
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Enhanced lightning detection on Sanibel Island
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma