|Published:||Aug 09, 2010 11:24 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 09, 2010 6:02 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - The Cape Coral couple accused of stealing hundreds of items from UPS and selling them on eBay was sentenced on Monday.
Craig Podleski plead 'no contest' to larceny of interstate commerce over $50,000 and received five years in prison. His wife, Cheryl, plead 'no contest' to trafficking stolen property and received five years of probation.
Podleski was accused of stealing items such as flat screen TV's , guns, and expensive jewelery.
His wife turned him in, but authorities found out she was helping him sell the stolen goods.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges