|Published:||Aug 09, 2010 11:24 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 09, 2010 6:02 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - The Cape Coral couple accused of stealing hundreds of items from UPS and selling them on eBay was sentenced on Monday.
Craig Podleski plead 'no contest' to larceny of interstate commerce over $50,000 and received five years in prison. His wife, Cheryl, plead 'no contest' to trafficking stolen property and received five years of probation.
Podleski was accused of stealing items such as flat screen TV's , guns, and expensive jewelery.
His wife turned him in, but authorities found out she was helping him sell the stolen goods.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Republican candidates take part in forum in Coliler County
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend