|Published:||Aug 09, 2010 5:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 09, 2010 2:29 PM EDT|
TITUSVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Wildlife workers will try to save a manatee caught in fishing line.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission said officials will try to capture the animal, remove the line, treat if necessary, assess its condition and release.
The manatee is somewhere in the Titusville area.
No further details were immediately available.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron