|Published:||Aug 09, 2010 5:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 09, 2010 2:29 PM EDT|
TITUSVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Wildlife workers will try to save a manatee caught in fishing line.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission said officials will try to capture the animal, remove the line, treat if necessary, assess its condition and release.
The manatee is somewhere in the Titusville area.
No further details were immediately available.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape