|Published:||Aug 09, 2010 5:17 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 09, 2010 2:17 PM EDT|
JUPITER, Fla. (AP) - A Jupiter man appears to have drowned in the pool at his home.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office reports that the man's roommate found him at the bottom of the pool Saturday morning. The man, who was not identified, was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The roommate said the man did not know how to swim.
An autopsy will determine an official cause of death.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time
- FWC reports 20th panther mortality for 2013