|Published:||Aug 09, 2010 11:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 09, 2010 5:52 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A judge revokes bond for James Sims on the grounds of being a flight risk.
Last month California police arrested Sims for the 30 year old murder of Roy Radabaugh.
Authorities said Sims killed Radabaugh outside the Fox Den Lounge after an argument over a dancer.
Originally, he was being held on a $100,000 bond.
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- Investigators look for answers in fatal Gateway standoff
- Personal finance expert Suze Orman speaks at UF