|Published:||Aug 09, 2010 11:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 09, 2010 5:52 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A judge revokes bond for James Sims on the grounds of being a flight risk.
Last month California police arrested Sims for the 30 year old murder of Roy Radabaugh.
Authorities said Sims killed Radabaugh outside the Fox Den Lounge after an argument over a dancer.
Originally, he was being held on a $100,000 bond.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull