|Published:||Aug 09, 2010 10:42 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 09, 2010 6:34 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The Lee County Property Appraiser's website has new preliminary numbers of the value of your home. Property Appraiser Ken Wilkinson says TRIM notices won't come out until August 20th, but his site has been updated with home values for 2010.
To check your home's value, click here. Click on database search and agree to the terms. Then put in your name or address to bring up your home's information. Look on the left hand side for "2010 property values" to see the preliminary value of your home.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies