|Published:||Aug 09, 2010 11:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 09, 2010 6:07 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - The Cape Coral solider who was wounded in Afghanistan had a successful surgery on Friday. The doctor removed one of his chest tubes.
Corey Kent had lost both of his legs and all of his fingers on one hand after he stepped on an explosive device.
On Saturday, he was able to go outside. Visitors from the Cape Coral police came with cards and gifts.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration