|Published:||Aug 09, 2010 11:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 09, 2010 6:07 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - The Cape Coral solider who was wounded in Afghanistan had a successful surgery on Friday. The doctor removed one of his chest tubes.
Corey Kent had lost both of his legs and all of his fingers on one hand after he stepped on an explosive device.
On Saturday, he was able to go outside. Visitors from the Cape Coral police came with cards and gifts.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico