|Published:||Aug 09, 2010 6:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 09, 2010 3:15 PM EDT|
MARCO ISLAND, Fla - 4000 water customers on Marco Island have to boil their water because of a water line break.
According to Jeff Poteet of Marco Island utilities, everyone south of San Marco road is affected.
A line Monday blew out at the South water treatment plant, which feeds water to that area. The pressure in the system went below the threshold that forces us to send out a notice
North plant was able to keep pressure in half of the system.
Residents are advised to boil their water until Wednesday.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.