|Published:||Aug 06, 2010 8:49 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 06, 2010 5:49 PM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - Cuevas purchased her winning $3,000,000 MONOPOLY Scratch-Off ticket from Circle K, located at 3135 U.S. Highway 17 South in Zolfo Springs.
The $20 Scratch-Off game, $3,000,000 MONOPOLY, launched on March 16 and offers more than $378 million in prizes, including 10 top prizes of $3 million and more than 8.61 million prizes ranging from $20 to $500,000. There are 10 $3 million top prizes and eight $500,000 prizes remaining. The overall odds of winning are one in 2.93. Scratch-Off tickets may be purchased at any of the instant ticket vending machines (ITVMs) or at more than 13,000 Florida Lottery retail locations statewide.
Since 1988, the Florida Lottery has contributed more than $21 billion to the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund, benefiting our students and schools, as well as funding more than one million Bright Futures scholarships. By a two-to-one margin, Florida voters in 1986 approved a constitutional amendment authorizing the state to operate a lottery for the purpose of generating significant additional moneys for education.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Body identified in Fort Myers death investigation
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Tiger has 4 pound hairball removed
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Stranger Danger in Naples
- Homes near sinkhole condemned
- Protecting children on the roads
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday