|Published:||Aug 06, 2010 4:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 06, 2010 8:14 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Crews are working on a water main break in the parking lot of the Hampton Inn located between the Winkler Avenue extension and Colonial Boulevard in Fort Myers.
There is no boil water notice in effect but some customers may be experiencing water outages or low water pressure.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Naples Town Hall Speakers Series suspends 2014 season
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy