|Published:||Aug 06, 2010 4:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 06, 2010 8:14 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Crews are working on a water main break in the parking lot of the Hampton Inn located between the Winkler Avenue extension and Colonial Boulevard in Fort Myers.
There is no boil water notice in effect but some customers may be experiencing water outages or low water pressure.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search