|Published:||Aug 06, 2010 8:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 06, 2010 1:01 AM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla .- One person was found dead off Keewaydin Island in Collier County. The victim is a man in his mid-30's. He was tubing near the island. A jet-ski pulling him in the water took a wide turn. He slammed into another jet-ski and died.
Trust WINK News for any new developments.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- FSU students spend spring break 'serving the underserved'
- Former head of Harborside sues City of Ft. Myers