|Published:||Aug 06, 2010 8:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 06, 2010 1:01 AM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla .- One person was found dead off Keewaydin Island in Collier County. The victim is a man in his mid-30's. He was tubing near the island. A jet-ski pulling him in the water took a wide turn. He slammed into another jet-ski and died.
Trust WINK News for any new developments.
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- LCSO investigates shots fired in Gateway
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News