|Published:||Aug 06, 2010 7:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 06, 2010 4:32 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A former private investigator for the family of Caylee Anthony regularly consulted tarot card readers for leads into the case of the missing Florida toddler.
New evidence released Thursday by the State Attorney's Office in Orlando contains e-mails between private investigator Dominic Casey and a team of tarot card readers who offered leads into the 2-year-old toddler's disappearance.
Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with her daughter's murder. Casey has pleaded not guilty and says a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter.
The tarot card readers also provided leads on other
missing-persons cases in Florida, including that of Haleigh Cummings, a 5-year-old girl who disappeared in February 2009.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting