|Published:||Aug 06, 2010 7:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 06, 2010 4:32 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A former private investigator for the family of Caylee Anthony regularly consulted tarot card readers for leads into the case of the missing Florida toddler.
New evidence released Thursday by the State Attorney's Office in Orlando contains e-mails between private investigator Dominic Casey and a team of tarot card readers who offered leads into the 2-year-old toddler's disappearance.
Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with her daughter's murder. Casey has pleaded not guilty and says a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter.
The tarot card readers also provided leads on other
missing-persons cases in Florida, including that of Haleigh Cummings, a 5-year-old girl who disappeared in February 2009.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Beach renourishment winds down in Naples
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student