|Published:||Aug 06, 2010 8:13 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 06, 2010 5:13 PM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Police say a body was found floating in a Miami canal.
According to police, a person spotted the body Thursday evening and called 911. Authorities have not identified the remains, but say he is a white man likely between 60 and 65 years old.
A spokeswoman says preliminary information suggests foul play may have been involved.
Anyone with information is asked to call Miami Police Department's Homicide Unit at 305-603-6350 or Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-8477.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery