|Published:||Aug 06, 2010 7:33 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 06, 2010 4:32 PM EDT|
MIAMI-DADE, Fla - Detectives are currently investigating various grand theft cases related to the same woman.
According to detectives, Johanna Beltran, fraudulently obtained multiple houses that were vacant, without the consent of the owners and advertised the houses for rent.
Potential renters would call her, she would then meet up with them and show various properties. Once an agreement was made, she would require and collect an average of $4,800 for each property.
Beltran would then have them sign a lease agreement and once she received the victim(s) money, she would disappear.
According to investigators, the subject may have also performed these crimes in the Naples area.
Investigators were able to arrest Beltran. However, authorities have reason to believe that there are other victims.
If anyone has any information about this case, please contact Detective Lago at (305) 698-1522.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges