|Published:||Aug 06, 2010 7:33 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 06, 2010 4:32 PM EDT|
MIAMI-DADE, Fla - Detectives are currently investigating various grand theft cases related to the same woman.
According to detectives, Johanna Beltran, fraudulently obtained multiple houses that were vacant, without the consent of the owners and advertised the houses for rent.
Potential renters would call her, she would then meet up with them and show various properties. Once an agreement was made, she would require and collect an average of $4,800 for each property.
Beltran would then have them sign a lease agreement and once she received the victim(s) money, she would disappear.
According to investigators, the subject may have also performed these crimes in the Naples area.
Investigators were able to arrest Beltran. However, authorities have reason to believe that there are other victims.
If anyone has any information about this case, please contact Detective Lago at (305) 698-1522.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school