|Published:||Aug 06, 2010 10:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 06, 2010 7:27 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - On August 6, 2010, the Lee County Sheriff's Office responded to an armed robbery that occurred at the Foam and Fizz located at 4721 Palm Beach Boulevard, Fort Myers.
At approximately 9:30 a.m., a Hispanic male armed with a handgun entered the store and demanded money. The suspect was wearing a long sleeve button up blue and white plaid shirt, dark pants, a blue bandana covering his head, and dark sunglasses. The suspect was clean shaven and had numerous pock marks on his face. It is believed he left the area on a black bicycle.
If you have any information on the identity of this individual you are asked to call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS.
- Fire Dept: Barricaded man couldn't have survived fire
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend