|Published:||Aug 06, 2010 5:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 06, 2010 2:32 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - The Charlotte County Sheriff’s Narcotics Unit, assisted by the Street Crimes Unit, raided a Tee & Green Estates home this morning at 6:30 a.m., at 4631 Westwood Dr., Punta Gorda; six people were arrested.
A search warrant was served and after a search of the home the following six people were arrested:
Daniel J. Desrosiers, 28, 4631 Westwood Dr., Punta Gorda. (Note: All names are spelled correctly)
Jennive Mae Miller, 28, 4631 Westwood Dr., Punta Gorda.
Angeline Elaine Lorber, 32, 2619 Jerry Ave., Punta Gorda.
Kevin Leigh Smiley Jr., 30, 160 Charlotte St., Punta Gorda.
Jeramy Michael Holder, 30, 2015 Myrtle Ave., Punta Gorda.
Newt McClure Staples, 35, 2133 Dixie Ave., Punta Gorda.
A search of the home located numerous plastic baggies, 3 spoons, 2 pipes, all with Methamphetamine residue and one smoking pipe with marijuana residue. Detectives also found 11 AK-47 rounds and 14 shotgun shells in the home.
All six were charged with Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Desrosiers and Miller were both charged with Possession of Methamphetamine with Intent to Distribute, Lorber was additionally charged with Possession of Marijuana, and Desrosiers was charged with Possession of Ammunition by a Convicted Felon. If you have information about illegal drug activity, please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Fire Dept: Barricaded man couldn't have survived fire
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest