|Published:||Aug 05, 2010 3:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 05, 2010 12:51 PM EDT|
CLEVELAND (AP) - An Ohio woman says she discovered her husband had married another woman when she found photos of the wedding on Facebook.
Forty-one-year-old Lynn France says she had suspected that her husband was having an affair for months. But confirmation came when she saw photos of the fairy-tale wedding in Walt Disney World, posted on his new wife's Facebook profile.
A lawyer for her husband, who now lives in Tampa, Fla., says his marriage to Lynn France was never valid in the first place and he plans to prove that in court. Lynn France says the couple married in 2005 in Italy.
Now the couple is locked in a custody dispute over their two young children.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Mote Marine asking people to keep eye out for whale sharks
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges