|Published:||Aug 05, 2010 3:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 05, 2010 12:51 PM EDT|
CLEVELAND (AP) - An Ohio woman says she discovered her husband had married another woman when she found photos of the wedding on Facebook.
Forty-one-year-old Lynn France says she had suspected that her husband was having an affair for months. But confirmation came when she saw photos of the fairy-tale wedding in Walt Disney World, posted on his new wife's Facebook profile.
A lawyer for her husband, who now lives in Tampa, Fla., says his marriage to Lynn France was never valid in the first place and he plans to prove that in court. Lynn France says the couple married in 2005 in Italy.
Now the couple is locked in a custody dispute over their two young children.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral