|Published:||Aug 05, 2010 3:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 05, 2010 12:51 PM EDT|
CLEVELAND (AP) - An Ohio woman says she discovered her husband had married another woman when she found photos of the wedding on Facebook.
Forty-one-year-old Lynn France says she had suspected that her husband was having an affair for months. But confirmation came when she saw photos of the fairy-tale wedding in Walt Disney World, posted on his new wife's Facebook profile.
A lawyer for her husband, who now lives in Tampa, Fla., says his marriage to Lynn France was never valid in the first place and he plans to prove that in court. Lynn France says the couple married in 2005 in Italy.
Now the couple is locked in a custody dispute over their two young children.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone