|Published:||Aug 05, 2010 1:02 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 04, 2010 10:01 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - New details have emerged in the brutal murder in Lehigh Acres.
In May, three-month-old Josue and his mother Karminda Rosales Salazar had their throats slit.
The police arrested 43-year-old Manuel Rosales, the infant's grandfather and father to Karminda.
Now WINK has read through the autopsy report and learned Josue had a three inch stab wound across his neck and stab wounds on his arms and face.
Rosales is charged with first degree murder.
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim