|Published:||Aug 05, 2010 1:02 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 04, 2010 10:01 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - New details have emerged in the brutal murder in Lehigh Acres.
In May, three-month-old Josue and his mother Karminda Rosales Salazar had their throats slit.
The police arrested 43-year-old Manuel Rosales, the infant's grandfather and father to Karminda.
Now WINK has read through the autopsy report and learned Josue had a three inch stab wound across his neck and stab wounds on his arms and face.
Rosales is charged with first degree murder.
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break