|Published:||Aug 05, 2010 9:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 05, 2010 6:32 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Construction operations will require a portion of Midway Boulevard, between Birchcrest Boulevard and Hariet Street, to be closed to all traffic through August 6, 2010, between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. This closure is necessary for work associated with the construction of a new box culvert across the Elkcam Waterway. Traffic will be detoured down Birchcrest Boulevard and Hariet Street to Gibralter Drive.
Motorists should expect delays and are encouraged to use alternate routes.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man