|Published:||Aug 05, 2010 9:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 05, 2010 6:32 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Construction operations will require a portion of Midway Boulevard, between Birchcrest Boulevard and Hariet Street, to be closed to all traffic through August 6, 2010, between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. This closure is necessary for work associated with the construction of a new box culvert across the Elkcam Waterway. Traffic will be detoured down Birchcrest Boulevard and Hariet Street to Gibralter Drive.
Motorists should expect delays and are encouraged to use alternate routes.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Man bitten by shark in foot in Cocoa Beach
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest