|Published:||Aug 05, 2010 7:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 05, 2010 4:32 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - Two jet-skis were traveling in a Collier County bay, with one a little in front of the other. The second (last) ski pulled into the channel in front of a boat that was traveling in the same direction. The operator of the jet-ski made a quick left turn in an attempt to get out of the path of the boat, and his passenger fell off. The passenger struck the vessel as she was falling off and sustained non-life threatening injuries. She was transported to the hospital.
Marine units from the Naples Police and Fire Department responded to the scene.
The investigation is still on-going.
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- Legal fate of FSU quarterback to be answered
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- New Bridge has Glitch that Keeps a Section Up for 30 Mins.