|Published:||Aug 05, 2010 6:52 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 05, 2010 3:52 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Edward "Bucky" Charles Harris was arrested at 12:25 p.m. today. He turned himself in at the Lee County Sheriff's Office, 14750 Six Mile Cypress Parkway, Fort Myers.
The incident occurred in the 1400 block of Jackson Avenue, Lehigh Acres.
ORIGINAL RELEASE DATED AUGUST 3, 2010:
"Deputies have issued an open booking sheet on Edward "Bucky" Charles Harris (DOB 12/09/1990) for his role in a violent armed home invasion.
The victim reported that on July 26, 2010 at approximately 2:00 a.m., he was awakened by two masked men in his home. Both men were armed with guns and began asking for money. The men began striking the victim with a handgun and punching him about the head.
Detectives later identified one of the two masked men as Harris and are seeking the public's assistance in locating him. The identity of the second perpetrator is still unknown.
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Post Office offers help on Sundays
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- 2 Collier beach access points reopen after replacing sand