|Published:||Aug 05, 2010 10:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 05, 2010 5:49 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - There were two crashes on I-75 at mile marker 142. The crashes were on a bridge and traffic was moving slowly. Things were back to normal around 5:00 pm.
Deputies said one vehicle on the bridge a vehicle hydroplaned. The second accident was caused by a chain reaction and this one involved a boat which cause a fuel spill.
Weather was a factor for the accidents.
The bridge was closed to remove vehicles and clean up the fuel.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann