|Published:||Aug 05, 2010 10:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 05, 2010 5:49 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - There were two crashes on I-75 at mile marker 142. The crashes were on a bridge and traffic was moving slowly. Things were back to normal around 5:00 pm.
Deputies said one vehicle on the bridge a vehicle hydroplaned. The second accident was caused by a chain reaction and this one involved a boat which cause a fuel spill.
Weather was a factor for the accidents.
The bridge was closed to remove vehicles and clean up the fuel.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story