|Published:||Aug 05, 2010 6:17 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 05, 2010 3:14 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. – Leadership is alive and well at Edison State College Collier Campus. The Florida Community College Activities Association (FCCAA) recently named 20 students from the Collier Campus as All-Academic Team Award winners. To be eligible, each student must serve as a student leader in a college club or organization, maintain a minimum 3.30 GPA and have taken a minimum of 18 semester hours in the current academic year.
“This speaks volumes of the exceptional quality of students we have on campus,” said Dr. Jeffrey Allbritten, Collier Campus President. “To have 20 of our students receive such an honor is a reflection of their pride as students, and as a positive influence on campus and within our community.”
The students who received this award are: Brittany Anderson, Brian A. Burnett, Daniel Camargo, Bravilio Diaz, Maylen Garcia, Mark Robert Kuhns, Ricardo Linares, Giovanni Meave, Alfred James Micieli, Logan Mohring, Maribel Noguez, Daniela Otto, Dailiana Proveda, Lianet Rodriguez, Clotair Thomas, Kenia Ulloa, Saeeda Ullah, Denys Vazquez, Johny Williamceau and Michele Williams.
FCCAA is a statewide non‑profit corporation regulating, coordinating, and promoting intercollegiate activities in: Athletics, Brain Bowl, Forensics, Music, Student Government, Student Publications and Theatre.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors