|Published:||Aug 04, 2010 3:47 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 04, 2010 12:47 PM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - South Florida is seeing a surge in home sales.
Realtors reported a 40.5 percent increase in pending home sales in Miami-Dade County last month over the same time last year. Broward County saw a 25.4 percent increase.
In condo sales, the increase was even more pronounced. Pending condo sales in July were up 59 percent in Miami-Dade over last year.
Sales were still down slightly in July when compared with June.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo