|Published:||Aug 04, 2010 3:47 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 04, 2010 12:47 PM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - South Florida is seeing a surge in home sales.
Realtors reported a 40.5 percent increase in pending home sales in Miami-Dade County last month over the same time last year. Broward County saw a 25.4 percent increase.
In condo sales, the increase was even more pronounced. Pending condo sales in July were up 59 percent in Miami-Dade over last year.
Sales were still down slightly in July when compared with June.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser