|Published:||Aug 04, 2010 10:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 04, 2010 7:08 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Three assessors from the Commission for Florida Law Enforcement Accreditation visited the Cape Coral Police Department on Wednesday.
They reviewed the agency to make sure they were complying with policy.
This assessment is done every three years.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico
- Funds cut Fla disability service wait list in half