|Published:||Aug 04, 2010 12:42 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 03, 2010 9:36 PM EDT|
SAN DIEGO, Cali. - Two Chesapeake Bay retrievers are headed to New York to be on the Letterman Show. On Thursday, they will show off their high-flying feats to the audience.
9-year-old Henry and 3-year-old Smoke are going to be outside Letterman's studio jumping into a 40 foot pool provided by Purina.
Smoke is currently the Purina Incredible Dog Challenge Champion in dock diving. Henry holds second place. Both dogs have been recorded jumping at least 30 feet into the air.
Besides champions, both are rescue dogs. They were given up because they were 'too much dog."
Viewers can watch the dogs on WINK after the 11 pm news on Thursday.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time